2020 CSPTA Vendor Show
June 17, 2020
9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Colorado State University Pueblo (Ballroom)
2200 Bonforte Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81001
Time and money continue to be a precious commodity. You recognize the value and need for professional growth yet must balance the budget and coverage. As you decide where to send your staff and resources, there is no more professional and versatile show as 2020 Summer Transportation Summit in Pueblo, CO.
CSPTA continues to bring you timely information and multitude of professional development tracks filled with quality industry-specific training.
If you are looking to get in front of the decision makers and direct users; this is your opportunity to introduce and showcase your products and services to an audience of over 500. Take advantage of this tremendous opportunity by registering now! We have recently expanded opportunities to become a cosponsor and receive additional time in front of Summit attendees.
All the information you need to take part in the CSPTA 2020 Vendor Show is below. Our members will be looking forward to seeing you!
We expect to fill up fast! Thank you for supporting CSPTA!
If you have questions, you may contact, Leann Shetler at email@example.com or by phone at 303-506-2264.
Deadline for Exhibitor Registration is June 1, 2020.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund if cancellation is received prior to May 1, 2020.
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Breakdown
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- 1:30 p.m.
- The booth assignment process is decided by receipt of complete registration and availability. You will be notified upon complete registration receipt and booth number assignment. CSPTA will publish a directory of exhibitors in the Summit program to include your company information.
- Booth dimensions are 8' wide x 8' deep (Business Partners receive 16’x8' booth) and the following:
- One 6' folding table
- 2 folding chairs
- After receipt of your complete registration, you will be contacted regarding booth requirements. If you need additional convention services such as electrical, tables, chairs, carpet, poster boards, and freight handling services, you must communicate with Leann Shetler at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303-506-2264.
- Each exhibitor is encouraged to donate a prize. The presentation of your prize will be organized by the Association and will provide added exposure of your company to the many attendees in the exhibit hall. Tickets will be given at the registration area for the donated prize. Drawings will be held at each booth toward the conclusion of each day; must be present to win.
- CSPTA will make every effort to give exhibitors ample visitation by attendees. Drawings are held daily through the registration office and will be displayed on the monitors throughout the Occhiato Student Center with the vendor information that provided it. Participants are encouraged and allowed ample time to visit the exhibits.
- All Access to INVITATION ONLY meet and greet/reception prior to doors opening to show
- One hour with school decision makers | 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Decision makers will be encouraged to show up to the show to increase potential business